Photovoltaic cable 6 mm2 section, 100m hank
Tinned flexible single-core cable for connections of photovoltaic systems. Insulation and sheath made of halogen-free elastomeric blend that does not propagate flame.
Conditions of use For the interconnection of elements of photovoltaic systems. Suitable for fixed installation outdoors and indoors, within exposed or recessed pipes or in similar closed systems. Suitable for installation directly underground or in underground pipes and for use with class II equipment.
The cable H1Z2Z2-K Solar™ it was designed to operate at full capacity in the photovoltaic systems of new and old generation and thanks to its numerous properties it is suitable for the most varied installation conditions:
• Excellent resistance to hydrocarbons (CEI 20-34/0-1 Par. 9). This property makes it useful for installations even in particular environments such as roofs of mechanical workshops or oil platforms.
• Non-propagation of flame (CEI EN 60332-1-2).
• Resistance to UV rays (CEI EN 50289-4-17 A). This very severe test simulates the 25 years of solar exposure to which a normal photovoltaic system is subjected and guarantees the correct and constant wiring of the panels to the system without anomalies.
• Resistance to mineral oils (IRM 902 – 4h at 70°C – CEI EN 60811-404)
• Emission of corrosive gases (CEI EN 50396). The cable is LS0H, i.e. low emission of toxic and corrosive fumes and halogen-free. Therefore also ideal for installations where it is necessary to preserve what is inside from any corrosive fumes in fire conditions.
• Temperature resistance. The cable can work up to 20,000 hours with conductor at 120°C.
• Resistance to ozone (CEI EN 50396)
• Various tests under rigorous environmental conditions have given positive results with excellent results:
- Water resistance: AD7
- Resistance to corrosive and polluting substances: AF3
- Impact resistance: AG2
- Vibration resistance: AH3
Flexible tinned copper wire, class 5
LS0H compound of special quality cross-linked rubber compliant with EN 50618 standard LS0H = Low Smoke Zero Halogen
LS0H mix of special quality cross-linked rubber compliant with EN 50618 standard. Core colour
Blue, red, black
BALDASSARI IEMMEQU CABLES
Maximum voltage: 1800 V DC - 1200 V AC
Maximum operating temperature: 90°C
Minimum operating temperature: -40°C
Minimum installation temperature: -40°C
Maximum short circuit temperature: 250°C
Maximum tensile stress: 15 N/mm2
Minimum bending radius: 4 times the maximum external diameter